The iPhone Controlled Wall Climbing Car iW500 is a RC Car that climbs walls and drives on ceilings. It works by using the opposite principle of the hovercraft and creates a sealed vacuum between itself and the wall or ceiling. This allows the car to do amazing stunts. Just flip the switch, place the car on a wall, and you can drive up, down, left and right without falling off. You can even drive on the underside of tables and ceilings if the surface is smooth enough.
Besides a Wall Climbing Car the RC Car is also a Race Car. The Wall Climbing Car has 3 settings: OFF, ON with vacuum off and ON with vacuum on. Turning off the vacuum transforms the Wall Climbing Car into a full-functioning RC Race Car.
The Wall Climbing Car is controlled using your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. All you need to do is download the controller App from the App Store and plug the transmitter in the dock connector. The App has the ability to choose from 3 bands. This creates the possibility to use 3 Wall Climbing Cars in the same room and race against each other!
Each package comes with a USB cable to charge the Wall Climbing Car.
Wall Climbing Car Size: 15 x 8 x 4.5 cm
Package Dimension: 27 x 19 x 6 cm
Gross Weight: 315g
Battery: 3.7V 200mAh Li-Polymer
Control Range: 8~10 meter
3 Channel Band Selection (A/B/C)
Gyro Tilt Control
Fully functioning head and rear lights
- Wall Climbing Car: 30 minutes
- Wall Climbing Car: 8-10 minutes
- iPhone Controlled RC Wall Climbing Car iW500 (100% Assembled)
- USB Charging Cable
- User Manual
- Download and install the “iSpace-Weccan” App from the App Store (http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ispace-weccan/id434170782?mt=8)
- Charge the Wall Climbing Car via USB
- Plug the transmitter in the dock connector of your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
- Your Wall Climbing Car is ready to go!